1. Don’t read EVERY tweet. It’s perfectly okay. You have permission.
2. Follow anyone who follows you.
3. Promote other people 12x to every 1 self-promotional tweet.
4. Build lists to watch people who matter to you more closely.
5. Retweet the good stuff from others. Sharing is caring.
6. A lot of @replies shows a lot of humanity/engagement.
7. Robot tweets are less sexy than human tweets.
8. Promote the new/less followed more than the “names.”
9. Set an egg timer. Twitter is addictive.
10. Everyone does it their own way. You’re doing it wrong, too- to someone